Background

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Super Bowl Goodies

Anyone else out there watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?  It's never at the top of my list, but because others in my family enjoy it, we always have it on the TV.  And I must say, those Super Bowl commercials are the best.

As I was flipping through the pages of my Rachael Ray magazine, I happened to notice that Rach has a Super Bowl Commercial Bingo game that I could print off and take with for some added fun.  Talking baby commercial?  Cross off that box.  "Star Wars" reference?  Cross off another box.   Now that's what I'm talking about!  The Super Bowl is about to become way more fun.  (#1106)  At least for me.  If you want to join in the fun, click here to print off your own Commercial Bingo cards.


And a Super Bowl party wouldn't be the same without some yummy snack foods to take along.  And because our New Year's Resolutions include eating healthier, I found a this delicious low-cal Black Bean Salsa (#1107) recipe to share with everyone.  It's AMAZING!  (I don't anticipate any left-overs.)


Black Bean Salsa
Combine the following:
1 can black beans, rinsed
1 can corn, drained
1/2 red pepper, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 yellow pepper, diced
1/4 c. chopped red onion
1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped 
2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
2 TB lime juice
Serve with Tostito's Multi-grain chips.  

Who do I think will win?  Ummmm...... I'm almost embarassed to admit this, but I'm not even sure who's playing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment