Background

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Runza Guy

Dustin, you had a great suggestion to put Chad's Runza commercial on my blog.  Well, I couldn't figure out how to do that . . . until today!  (Blessing #974)  He'll probably throw me a "look" when he sees that I figured out how to give his commercial a little more publicity through my blog. 
 
Chad's little bit of fame continues to follow him today even though it's not part of the TV commercial mix any more.  People still call him "Mr. Runza" and it frequently continues to come up in conversations with people.  It was fun when he filmed it back in 2006, and the fun continues today.  (#975)
 
Here's the Runzatic in action:
 

"Fresh Bread . . .

An abundance of meat . . .

. . . it helps us win football games."


Maybe it helped back in 2006, but not so much this year.  Football season is over for us with a 2-7 record.  But that's okay.  Athletes can learn a lot about character when they have a losing season.  

And the best part is this:  Chad & I still enjoyed our Runza "dates" every Friday.   (#976)

No comments:

Post a Comment