Background

Sunday, November 25, 2012

50 Years

Yesterday, we celebrated Chad's parents 50th Anniversary with an open house, followed by a turkey dinner with his family. (Blessing #1065). Ken & Keron also moved this weekend (today) to retirement housing at the Good Sam Village in Hastings. It's a really nice place, with lots of activities for each of them. It even has a little golf course, which has all the guys chomping at the bit to get out there and swing their clubs.

My camera broke yesterday, so the pictures didn't turn out very well. I've been holding the battery compartment together with a piece of packing tape for months, and I'm thankful the tape squeezed a few more months out of a broken camera for me. (#1066) But now the flash has stopped working. Plus, if it actually did take a picture, it would take about 60 seconds after holding the button to finally snap the photo. I may get an early Christmas gift this week. There are so many memories to capture during the Holidays, right?

Here is a picture of Chad, his brothers, his sister, and his parents. Below is a picture of his parents with all their grandkids and even 1 great-grandchild.

I'm thankful for Chad, who came along as a result of their marriage. The best gift Ken & Keron ever gave me. (#1067)

No comments:

Post a Comment