Background

Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Snow Brings FUN

Snowflakes are an amazing part of God's Creation.  (Blessing #264)  No two are alike.  They all have 6 sides, yet they're all unique.  Have you ever seen a snowflake under a microscope?  It's incredible!
As I look at the 8" of snow that blankets our yard . . . the thought of how many snowflakes God created for our snowfall is pretty incredible. 

Chad drove into town to pick up Jenica, who was at a slumber party for a friend's birthday.  I went along just to see how pretty everything looked this morning, and I was not disappointed.  (#265)




For lunch, Jacob helped me fry bacon and sausage while I fixed the Aebleskivers (#266).  It's a Danish-type of pancake, made in a special cast iron pan.  I grew up having these every winter, and like to continue that tradition with my own family.
 

 


After lunch, Jenica met a friend at the Y, while Chad & I helped Jillian make a snowman. (Blessing #267)



Our neighbor girl saw us outside and came out to join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment