Background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

God's Use of Media to Exalt His Name

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up."  James 4:10


In my post yesterday, I mentioned that Kathie Lee gave a plug for Ann Voskamp's book "One Thousand Gifts" on the Today Show.  Today, I'd love to give you the link to watch the video and read the post from Ann yourself.  Click here (for the intial post about Kathie Lee's favorite things) and here  (for the post about Ann's lunch with Kathie Lee in NYC).

2 comments:

  1. Janet, I had already read Ann's update. I love her book and her blog (and yours :) ). You all bless my life. Thanks for taking the time to blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read Ann's update about her lunch date in NYC with Kathie Lee. What a wonderful wonderful gift he gave both Ann and Kathie Lee. . . All for His Glory. =)

      Delete