Background

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Naturally Sweet

My parents just returned home from Texas (Blessing #385), and look what they brought home for our family!  (#386)  
Fresh Grapefruit!


I couldn't wait to have one for breakfast this morning.  Sweet, yet slightly tart. (#387) Big and juicy. And nearly impossible to each just a half. 


I am also grateful for my special grapefruit knife that I got from Pampered Chef.  (#388)  It works really slick.  Everyone who eats grapefruit should have one. 

Grapefruits are full of health benefits.  Here are the top 10:
1)  Loaded with Vitamin C.
2)  Helps prevent kidney stones.
3)  Is a weight loss booster.
4)  Supercharges your metabolism.
5)  Helps your liver detoxify.
6)  Helps fight prostate cancer.
7)  Protects against cancer.
8)  Lowers cholesterol.
9)  Fever reducer.
10)  Reduces indigestion.

And after you're finished with your grapefruit, you can drink the juice.  (#389)

Thank you, mom and dad!  I'll think of you each time I enjoy one of these delicious juicy grapefruit, picked fresh from Texas.  (#390)

No comments:

Post a Comment