Background

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fun and Colorful

I haven't posted anything for several days.  And you're probably wondering where I've been. 

After 10 days of doing nothing but lying on the couch, I'm starting to feel better. (Blessing #245)  Must be a combination between Julie's delicious chicken noodle soup (#246) and that powerful shot I got in the doctor's office Friday (#247).  Jenica hates shots, and has even tried to run out of the doctor's office to avoid her annual flu shot one year.  But I am so thankful that the shot I got on Friday was powerful enough to get me on the road to recovery.

It's good to be back!

Since I began feeling better yesterday, we began a project in my our kitchen.  The first project we did, after buying our home 16 years ago, was replacing the kitchen cabinets.  And I still love my our white cabinets.  But we I could never decide on the hardware for the doors and drawers.  Until now!





What do you think?

They bring a little fun and color to my our white cabinets.  (#248) 

One of Chad's favorite sayings is "what's yours, is yours.  And what's mine, is ours."  Always spoken with a smile and a wink.

1 comment: