Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Kisses from God

(8)  In my opinion, some of the most beautiful sunrises occur in Nebraska.  As the girls were getting ready for school this morning, I peeked out my dining room windows and enjoyed God's Artwork in the eastern sky.  I am NOT a morning person.  In fact, I would love to sleep past 8 every day if I could.  But that doesn't happen very often during the school year.  And rather than grumble about getting up early, I watch darkness fade away as the sun begins to make it's appearance.  The colors in the sky change so quickly, and it's fun to peek out the window every few minutes and catch a glimpse of the awesomeness of God through His artwork in the sky.

(9)  A Kiss from God.  When I returned home from dropping off the girls at school this morning, I was greeted by these yellow pansies, blooming under a bench in the rocks near our front door.  Our over-night temps have gotten really low, but these persistent little pansies aren't going to give up on shining their beauty.  Their yellow color shouts "look at me!"  I actually have a LOT of volunteer pansies that bloom in these rocks on the east side of the house.  They're a daily kiss from God.  Even in November.

(10)  Bath and Body Works.  I absolutely LOVE their Body Cream.  It smells so good, and it gives my dry skin a nice fragrant drink throughout the day.  I have a tube in the kitchen, in the bathroom, next to my bed, in the car, in the pickup, and in my purse.  And just look at how pretty the packaging is.  Today, I'm thankful for my triple moisture body cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment